尼尔:机械纪元

YoRHa - Weight of the World/the End of YoRHa

Cause we're going to shout it loud 正因如此,我们如今要竭力呐喊

Even if our words seem meaningless 哪怕我们的话语毫无意义

It's like I'm carrying the weight of the world 就像是承受着整个世界的重量一样

I wish that someway, somehow 我希望某时,以某种方式

That I can save every one of us 我可以拯救所有人

But the truth is that I'm only one girl 但我 仅是孤身一人...

Maybe if I keep believing my dreams will come to life 如果我坚持相信我的梦想

Come to life 也许它就会变成现实...

溢れる緑 满溢的绿意

零れる命 飘零的生命

風は 风

今も遠く 如今也十分遥远

造语部分

Tell me God, are you punishing me 告诉我,上帝,你是否是在惩罚我?

Is this the price I'm paying for my past mistakes 这就是我要为旧日过错付出的代价吗?

This is my redemption song 这是我的救赎之歌

I need you more than ever right now 现在我比任何时候都更需要你

Can you hear me now 你能否听到我?

そう僕らは今 于是,我们现在

あ無価値でも叫ぶ) 就算知道毫无价值也呼唤着

この汚れた世界の愛 这污浊不堪的世界中的爱意

そう僕らは今 于是,我们现在

あ無意味でも願う 就算知道毫无意义也要祈求

ただ君との時間を 与你共度的时光

造语部分

Still we're going to shout it loud 我们依然要竭力呐喊

Even if our words seem meaningless 哪怕我们的话语毫无意义

It's like I'm carrying the weight of the world 就像是承受着整个世界的重量一样

I hope that someway, somehow 我希望某时,以某种方式

That I can save every one of us 我可以拯救所有人

But the truth is that I'm only one girl 但我 仅是孤身一人..

La La La La La La.....

声明:本站所有文章,如无特殊说明或标注,均为本站原创发布。任何个人或组织,在未征得本站同意时,禁止复制、盗用、采集、发布本站内容到任何网站、书籍等各类媒体平台。如若本站内容侵犯了原著者的合法权益,可联系我们进行处理。