1. I've really got to go, I'll get back to you when I get the office。

  我真的得走了,我进办公室再打给你。

  2. Sorry, I must end the conversation. There's someone on the other line。

  抱歉,我不能再说了。有另一人在线。

  3. Sorry, I've got to hang up. My wife's waiting for me。

  抱歉,我得挂电话了。我老婆在等我。

  4. I think I'd better let you go. I'll talk to you later。

  我想我应该让你去忙了,我晚点再打给你。

  5. I have to get back to work. I'll call you later tonight。

  我要回去工作了。我今晚再打给你。

  6. Shall we continue this later? I've got a call waiting。

  我们可不可以晚一点再继续谈?我有插播。

  7. It's kind of late. Why don't we talk about it tomorrow?

  有点晚了。我们何不明天再谈呢?

  8. I've got to meet a client right now. Can we talk later?

  我现在要去见一个客户。我们可以晚一点再谈吗?

  9. I won't keep you any longer。

  我不耽误你时间了。

  10. Sorry, it's getting late. Can you call again tomorrow morning?

  抱歉,时候不早了。你可不可以明天早上再打来?

声明:本站所有文章,如无特殊说明或标注,均为本站原创发布。任何个人或组织,在未征得本站同意时,禁止复制、盗用、采集、发布本站内容到任何网站、书籍等各类媒体平台。如若本站内容侵犯了原著者的合法权益,可联系我们进行处理。