她的热切的脸,如夜雨似的,搅扰着我的梦魂。  
Her wishful face haunts my dreams like the rain at night.

有一次,我们梦见大家都是不相识的。我们醒了,却知道我们原是相亲相爱的。 
Once we dreamt that we were strangers. We wake up to find that we were dear to each other.
静静地听,我的心呀,听那世界的低语,这是它对你求爱的表示呀。  
listen, my heart, to the whispers of the world with which it makes love to you.

不要因为峭壁是高的,便让你的爱情坐在峭壁上。         
do not seat your love upon a precipice because it is high.
              
生命从世界得到资产,爱情使它得到价值。             
Life finds its wealth by the claims of the world, and its worth by the claims of love.
阴影戴上她的面幕,秘密地,温顺地,用她的沉默的爱的脚步,跟在“光”后边。                                 
Shadow, with her veil drawn, follows Light in secret meekness,
with her silent steps of love.

“我相信你的爱。”让这句话做我的最后的话。
Let this be my last word, that I trust thy love.

根是地下的枝。                         
枝是空中的根。                         
Roots are the branches down in the earth.
Branches are roots in the air.

绿叶恋爱时便成了花。
花崇拜时便成了果实。
The leaf becomes flower when it loves.
The flower becomes fruit when it worships.

一个忧郁的声音,筑巢于逝水似的年华中。 
它在夜里向我唱道:“我爱你。”
One sad voice has its nest among the ruins of the years.
It sings to me in the night, ---I loved you.

爱就是丰富的生命,就像装满了酒的酒杯。
Love is life in its fulness like the cup with its wine.

说爱情会失去的那句话,乃是我们不能够当作真理来接受的一个事实。
That love can ever lose is a fact that we cannot accept as truth.

声明:本站所有文章,如无特殊说明或标注,均为本站原创发布。任何个人或组织,在未征得本站同意时,禁止复制、盗用、采集、发布本站内容到任何网站、书籍等各类媒体平台。如若本站内容侵犯了原著者的合法权益,可联系我们进行处理。